APIMEDA Lunch and Learn readings for August 24 can be found here: https://apimeda.ucsd.edu/resources/Lunch-and-Learn.html
The registration asks that you acknowledge you have read and will commit to abiding by the following Ground Rules for Active Participation:
1. We agree to speak for ourselves and allow others to speak for themselves, with no pressure to represent or explain a whole group.
2. We agree to listen with resilience, "hanging in" when something is hard to hear.
3. We agree to consider asking a question to check out the assumption we are making rather than taking that assumption as fact.
4. We agree to share airtime and participate within the suggested time frames.
5. We agree to not interrupt except to indicate that we cannot or did not hear a speaker.
6. We agree to "pass" or "pass for now" if we are not ready or willing to respond to a question.
7. We agree that when we discuss our experience with other people who are not present, we will not attach names or other identifying information to particular comments unless we have permission to do so.
8. We agree that this is a space of learning and that no one, even the facilitator, is able to know all things. We are all in a process of learning.
* Ground Rules adapted from a set created by Conor P. McLaughlin, PhD (2015). Adapted from Chasin, L. & Herzig, M. (2006). Fostering dialogue across divides: A nuts and bolts guide from the Public Conversations Project. Public Conversations Project.