As Mexico prepares to legalize cannabis, several questions remain on the impacts it will have on other drug markets and violence. This webinar brings together experts from academia, government, and the private sector to discuss what are the lessons that the largest legal cannabis market in the world offers to Mexico. It will also address questions around the legal economy of prescription opioids in the US and challenges with poppy licencing in Turkey and India.
- Emilio Camacho, Deputy City Attorney Sacramento
- Vanda Felbab-Brown, Brookings Institution
- Catalina Pérez-Correa, CIDE
- Tania Ramírez, México Unido Contra la Delincuencia
- Joshua Veal, Lumpy's Flowers
- Rafael Fernández de Castro, Director, USMEX