UC San Diego Chancellor Pradeep K. Khosla and School of Global Policy and Strategy Dean Caroline Freund invite you to join Ambassador Taranjit Singh Sandhu, along with former Ambassadors Nirupama Rao, Tim Roemer and Richard Verma on Tuesday, Nov. 9 for a webinar discussion of the current U.S.-India relationship. This special engagement opportunity will highlight the important relationship between India and the U.S., and how it will be a significant driver of the prosperity, security, health and well-being of both countries and the world.
India relations is a rapidly changing global strategic and economic landscape. This event is hosted as part of efforts supporting the formation of the 21st Century India Center at the UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy, which will serve as a world-class hub for the study of modern India and U.S. It will spark innovative research, support the creation and transfer of knowledge, and convene timely policy conversations.
• Taranjit Singh Sandhu, Ambassador of India to the United States
• Nirupama Rao, Former Indian Ambassador to the United States & Former Foreign Secretary of India
• Tim Roemer, Former U.S. Member of Congress, 9/11 Commissioner and U.S. Ambassador to India
• Richard Verma, Former United States Ambassador to India
• Karthik Muralidharan (Moderator), Tata Chancellor’s Professor of Economics, UC San Diego